As I've previously mentioned, I'm the evian Live Young Blogger Advocate (#sponsored - scroll down for competition).
I've since then realised, I've been unintentionally been living young all along!
This blog was started to make the most out of my kidulthood, and coincidentally I started 'blogging' when blogging didn't exist. The year was 1998, I was 10 with a dial up connection who loved the Spice Girls, being a fangirl I created a fansite. I didn't think of it too much back then, but I realised it's kind of made me who I am today.
I love writing, coding, learning and social media. Even if I'm not particularly great at all of the above. It does feel a bit weird that I'm pretty much doing the exact same thing I did 15 years ago... creepy.
I have really enjoyed the campaign, as it's not too difficult for my fine self to do this...
To encourage us to Live Young they are having a Facebook/Instagram (use #evianbackyard) competition to win a trip to Queenstown, New Zealand by uploading photos showing how you live young in your backyard. Unfortunately, I was not offered the trip... don't they know who I am?
If you need help with creating an entry, evian will be launching the Live Young Backyard in Sydney next week at Martin Place (September 25) and Bondi Beach (28 & 29).
Unfortunately, can't offer that fabulous trip here. BUT up for grabs are 3 packs = 3 winners, consisting of the uber fashionable "Baby and Me" t-shirt which is perfect timing as the birthday suit seems to 'oh so hot right now' (thanks Miley + Ricki-Lee), a gym towel, water cooler and of course, some evian water.
To enter it's super easy (just the way I like it):
- Just enter your email (so I can contact you if you win) AND
- 'like' The Ladida on Facebook
- Extra entries may be earned as well (see Rafflecopter)
And may the odds be ever in your favour!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Facts (Terms and conditions):
- Competition is open to readers of The Ladida, located in Australia only.
- The winner's email address will be shared to third parties for the purpose of prize fulfillment.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for technical issues, or lost/misdirected mail. In the event, there is an issue there will be no guarantee of a consolation/substitute.
- Valid entry consists of email address and Facebook page 'like' for The Ladida.
- The winner is to reply with mailing address and prize choice within 72 hours of receiving the email otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
GIF TimeIt's pretty cool to FINALLY have an excuse to put a GIF on the site! A great man once said:
And of course, we believe whatever models say right? Especially if you're the fabulous Derek Zoolander.
This is a sponsored post.