A nail polish range that just 'gets me.' The limited edition range, 'Dark Side' from Face of Australia is inspired by villains you know and not-so-secretly love.
There are 8 shades in the range which include a metallic and 2 glitters.
Here's the rundown:
- Magneto (X-Men) - Metallic Grey/Pink/Green
- Mystique (X-Men) - Blue/Green
- Maleficient (Sleeping Beauty) - Dark Purple
- Darth Vader (Star Wars) - Puple/Black Glitter
- Wicked Witch from the West (Wicked/The Wizard of Oz) - Green
- Voldemort (Harry Potter) - Blue/Black Glitter
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid) - Purple
- Jafar (Aladdin) - Burgundy
Wicked Witch of the West
A delightfully green shade which evilly matches it's namesake.
Darth Vader (Glitter) & Ursula (Purple)
To make the Darth Vader glitter shade 'pop,' I used a white shade as a base coat. I absolutely love this combination! Meanwhile Ursula, who scared the bejesus out of me as a child makes a lovely shade for my talons.
A metallic shade that on first impressions looks grey, but like every villian is a bit more complex. In the light it has hues of pink and green.
A lot darker than it appears in the bottle, it is an extremely dark purple that sometimes looks black.
Mystique (Blue/Green) & Voldemort (Glitter)
Mystique turned out more green than I anticipated, I was expecting a more royal blue colour. Once again I love the glitter shade this time in Voldemort. On top of a white base coat, it reminds me of those speckled eggs for Easter.
The range is OUT NOW.
Price: $4.95 each
And in case you didn't know, I've been LOVING this range on my Instagram...
This was gifted from Face of Australia.