It's ALMOST Christmas time!
So here are my picks for awesome gifts for 2016, some conventional and some are delightfully random - but what do they have in common? I'd be stoked if I had any of them under my tree!
1. IT Cosmetics - Heavenly Lux Must-Haves! Brush Set & Case $NA
Wow... You can never have too many brushes and this nifty gift set has all the essentials with 5 cruelty-free brushes and is perfect for travel!
2. Peter Alexander x Mor - Breakfast at Tiffany's Candle $49.95
How pretty is this candle? This limited edition creation is perfect for the boudoir.
Where: Peter Alexander
3. Sephora Collection - Geometric Blockbuster Palette $NA
With 130 colours for your eyes, lips and cheeks, you'll be pretty much sorted for new year!
4. VS Sassoon - Diamond Straightener or Diamond Waves Wand $129.95/$59.95
A hair gadget is always awesome to have! While some ladies swear by a straightener, with my hair being dead straight I definitely gravitate to the Diamond Waves Wand for a bit of oomph!
Now onto the random...
5. Kikki K - 2017 Leather Time Planner Medium: Sweet $69.95
My favourite colour and metallic in one planner, so it's clearly a sign that this was destined to be a favourite! It's handy binder means you can use it for years to come.
Where: Kikki K
6. Kmart - Magnetic Timer $8
I am easily fascinated, so this is perfect! The iron filings which act as sand clump together to make a magnetic 'sculpture.'
7. Cotton On - Plush Gown with Ears $49.95
Meow. I was destined to be a cat person, so what better item to snug up in when I am pretending I am too good to watch The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Top Model/Kardashians...
Where: Cotton On
8. Cake Boss - Alphabet $19.95
I rarely bake... but sometimes I like to delude myself if I simply had the tools of the trade I would lead a different lifestyle. This would change my life... for slightly less than $20!
Where: David Jones